Georg Agnete 's Voice

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nicolas Cage 50 Cents To Star Together

50 Cent

Valley Girl I like better than Leaving Las Vegas, but The Family Man was surprising. I have always mixed: It was in The Outsiders? L Orchidea was a kinda different, but he has done many masterful characters. But I think Gone in 60 Seconds was brilliant and the film that I would like to see more times. OK guys, I like Face Off Moonstruck and Raising Arizona A LOT. 50 Cent is all set to get under way with his big screen 1st draft under its new film production and the rapper banner will be seen in action with the actor Nicolas Cage. Rumble Fish was great. The film is a drama in which prison 50 cents, real name Curtis Jackson will play the role of a boxer who is sent to prison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home